Thursday, October 6, 2011

Welcome Mrs. Daichdent to Dutch Fork High - New Staff Profile

Math Teacher, Ana Daichendt
Can you tell us a little about your background?
I am Math Major of the "Babes-Bolyai" University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania, and in 1996 I earned my Master in Mathematics. After 4 years of teaching in Romania I moved to South Carolina, where I held positions as Mathematics teacher and Academic Coach in the school districts Orangeburg Five and Four.

Why did you become a teacher?
I think I was born as a teacher. During my high school years I was helping my classmates when they had problems in Math. Teaching is my everlasting passion. 


What appealed to you about Dutch Fork High School?
Honestly I was a little bit frightened by the size of the school, but I had known that Dutch Fork HS is one of the top high schools in the state, but I have known that I'm up the challenge.


Tell us some interesting about yourself?
I like the Appalachian mountains of North Carolina. I like to ride jet ski. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog. Your comments will be posted soon! Help us spread the word and post this link to your Facebook and Twitter accounts.