Friday, September 30, 2011

Welcome Mrs. Mohr to Dutch Fork High - New Staff Member Profile

Visual Arts Teacher, Mary Mohr
Can you tell us a little about your background?
I grew up in the Midwest (Poplar Bluff, MO and Marion, IL). I have a degree in architecture from Southern Illinois University. I worked at an architectural firm and taught at a community college before deciding to get my master's in art education. I recently graduated from the University of South Carolina. I have been married to my husband, Austin, for five years.

Why did you become a teacher?
I love being able to share my knowledge with students and watch their skills and confidence in visual arts grow.

What appealed to you about Dutch Fork High School?
Dutch Fork High School has the reputation of a place where great students worked hard and were successful. Now I know it's true!

Tell us some interesting about yourself?
My husband's and my birthday are only a day apart- I am nine hours older!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog. Your comments will be posted soon! Help us spread the word and post this link to your Facebook and Twitter accounts.