By: Robert S. Jackson, Ed.S., Assistant Principal for Instruction
Dutch Fork High School will host the first of two Interim Pick-Up Nights for 2011-12 on Monday September 26, 2011 from 5:00-7:00pm. This event provides parents an opportunity to:
1. Meet all teachers
2. Familiarize yourself with your child's schedule
3. Check on your students academic progress/performance with teachers
4. Learn ways in which your child can get any needed assistance
5. Obtain registration materials for the "Parent Portal"
6. Speak to your child's counselor and/or administrator
All administrators, guidance personnel, and support staff will be available to answer all questions throughout the evening. Members of student council and the Teacher Cadets will be on hand to serve as guides for parents.
We would like to encourage all parents to join us on Monday September 26, 2011 beginning @ 5:00 pm for our first Interim Pick-Up Night!