by The CollegeBoard
Posted by Robert S. Jackson, Ed.S., Assistant Principal for Instruction
As the school year begins, we're excited to tell you about some changes the PSAT/NMSQT Program is making. This year, the PSAT/NMSQT will be reporting on an updated set of skills, the same college readiness skills reported on by the SAT® and ReadiStep™. We've also improved our reporting tools to provide you and your students with even more actionable feedback.
- Improved Summary of Answers and Skills report with aggregate feedback to identify skill gaps and improve instruction
- New PSAT/NMSQT Skills Insight tool that explains each skill and demonstrates the link between skills and scores
- Updated alignments with state standards to better show how the PSAT/NMSQT measures the skills tested in your state
- New College Readiness Benchmarks that help identify which students are on track to be college-ready
- Redesigned Score Report Plus that shows performance on each skill tested
- Improved online My College QuickStart™ tool with more personalized improvement advice and practice questions
For more information, visit www.collegeboard.com/psatreports.
As the school year goes on, we will provide additional information and resources to help you and your students take full advantage of the new PSAT/NMSQT reporting.
Best wishes for a successful year!